- Will the company continue to have access to HSBCnet post the transaction date?
After the completion of the transfer to Pancreta Bank, customers will no longer have access to HSBCnet. Payment instructions initiated on HSBCNet to the debit of HSBC Greece accounts will be accepted until 17.00 hrs on Wedensday 26 July 2023. HSBC accounts will neverthless be visible on Greek based HSBCNet profiles up to 17.00 hrs on Friday 28 July 2023. HSBC Greece HSBCNet users will also be able to see and transact on accounts outside HSBC Greece until 17.00 hr on Friday 28 July 23.
PCB web banking will replace the HSBCnet offering similar functionalities on the accounts transferred to Pancreta Bank. You will receive an email from Pancreta Bank with specific instructions regarding your first login to Pancreta Bank's Digital banking.
- What will be the process for setting up the new access to the accounts that are transferred to Pancreta? How long will this process take and can it be done remotely? How long can we expect to be offline? Will there be a token or digital app needed? If so could it be shared with customers prior to the transaction date?
Subject to the Transfer completing on 28 July as planned, access to Pancreta Online will be available from Monday 31st July. You will receive an email from Pancreta Bank with specific instructions regarding your first login to Pancreta Bank's E-banking. Corporate customers currently accessing HSBC Greece accounts using HSBCNet of another HSBC site (not Greek profile) will be able to request Digital banking access. This will require them to complete a form for submission to Pancreta Bank directly prior to the migration date. Pancreta Bank will then be able to make the necessary preparations to setup the new Digital Banking platform after the 31st of July.
- What will happen to incoming payments to the old HSBC Bank Identification Code and IBAN numbers? Can payments be rerouted to the new Pancreta Bank account numbers?
Pancreta Bank advises that they have developed a capability to reroute any payments bound for the old HSBC IBANs, post closure, to the new Pancreta IBANs, as long as the payment is routed to the Pancreta BIC code STPGGRAAXXX. This capability is eligible only in the case of PCB's BIC (Bank Identity Code) STPGGRAAXXX being applied and is only available for high value payments and Dias payments. SEPA payments will be rejected by the clearing house and returned to sender as per their standard process whenever there is discrepancy between the BIC & the IBAN. Customers are encouraged to use the new accounts numbers and the Pancreta Bank BIC code STPGGRAAXXX for all payments post the Transfer date.
- My company has Greek accounts loaded to an HSBCnet profile in another country. Will the company be able to view the Greek accounts? Could the company initiate payments from these accounts?
After the completion of the transfer to Pancreta Bank you will not have access to your company's Greek accounts through HSBCnet. Access to overseas accounts from a Greek HSBCNet profile is currently scheduled to be terminated at 16.30 hrs on Friday 28 July 2023. You will be able to access your Greek accounts via Pancreta 's Digital-banking from Monday 31 July 2023, once you have completed the necessary sign on procedures. You will receive an email from Pancreta Bank with specific instructions regarding your first login to Pancreta Bank's Digital banking.
- Do I need to take any action regarding the transfer of my accounts to Pancreta Bank? Do I need to update my personal data at all?
No action is required by you concerning the transfer of your accounts, loans, investments etc to Pancreta Bank.
In the case of any changes that you may need to make to your personal data, we recommend that you visit the dedicated section in our website.
- Which are the Digital banking capabilities of Pancreta bank?
You will be able to find information about the services and capabilities of Pancreta' s Digital banking in the dedicated section of Pancreta Bank's corporate website.
- From HSBC account the company have file upload option. Will this option be available in Pancreta?
Yes, this option is also available in Pancreta' s Digital banking.
- Will my current HSBCnet users have the same accesses / authorities?
The same accesses/authorities will be supported in Pancreta 's Digital banking. You will receive an email from Pancreta Bank with specific instructions regarding your first login to Digital banking.
- From my HSBC account the company initiates payroll payments. Will there be the same capabilities in Pancreta?
You will be able to initiate payroll payments via Pancreta Bank 's Digital banking. Υou can find information about the payroll service via Pancreta online here.
- Does our current signed agreement suffice, or we’ll sign a new one?
During the process of login for the fist time in Pancreta Bank's Digital banking you will be requested to accept the platform's Terms & Conditions .
- Shall we have the same customer support/service (dedicated persons)?
Pancreta Bank customer service will support all queries.