PANCRETA BANK S.A. (hereinafter “the Bank”), as data controller reassures you that the protection of your personal data is of paramount importance and informs you pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the respective provisions of the applicable Greek legislation on the protection of personal data, that it or third parties, at its request or on its behalf, shall process your personal data, either in view of the establishment of your contractual relationship with the Bank or as part of your existing contractual relationship therewith, for a banking product or a banking service, as per the below:
- Your identification data: such as surname, name, father’s name, mother’s name, sex, ID number, passport details, tax registration number, social security number (AMKA), date and place of birth and nationality
- Your contact data: such as postal and e-mail address, landline and mobile phone number.
- Your financial and property status, indicatively profession, earnings, other tax and income details (indicatively Ε1 and Ε9 forms, tax return form)
- Your family status data and the data of your dependent members.
- Data on your financial obligations and any breach thereof, indicatively bad cheques, loan and credit agreement terminations, payment orders, seizures and payable cheques, restructuring and bankruptcy filings and judgements.
- Data regarding your creditworthiness, such as debts, to credit and/or financial institutions from loans and/or credits.
- Your credit scoring data (credit profiling – credit scoring).
- Data regarding your transactional behavior.
- Data on the operation of the application/contract or your applications/contracts, with the Bank and the use of the products or services that you have been granted by the Bank.
- Data on your knowledge and experience in the investment sector or in the sector of insurance, your financial status, your risk tolerance level and your investment goals and needs.
- Data from transaction payments and from the provision of payment services.
- Recognition data of your electronic identity, such as your IP Address and data from the use of electronic or/and digital products and services of the Bank, (e.g. cookies – see cookies policy here).
- Data on your health and the health of your dependent member’s and/or your family members– in specific cases, (e.g. debt restructuring), if you invoke them.
- Data on your telephone communications with the Bank, recorded after you have been informed of the recording and pursuant to the provisions of the legal framework.
- Image data from the video recording systems at the Bank’s premises and the ATMs which it has installed, and which bear the special signs as provided for by law.
In addition, we inform you that in case you provide us with personal data of third parties, you shall ensure that you have obtained their respective consent and referred them to the Bank’s present notice.
(*) Except for the data mentioned under .1 and .2 which are required for any transactional and contractual relationship with the Bank, the type and amount of the other data collected depends on the type of your relationship with the Bank in each case and the banking product or banking service offered or provided.