My personal needs
My company's needs
The Bank

To start your relationship with Pancreta Bank you need to submit a set of documents:

Personal Identification documents

For Greek citizens (one of the following):

  • ID Card
  • Valid passport (or equivalent document)
  • Law Enforcement and Armed Forces personnel identity card (for Greek citizens)

For EU citizens (one of the following):

  • EU Member States’ Identity Card
  • Valid passport

For third-country citizens:

  • Valid passport and
  • Valid residence permit or
  • Entry visa or entry stamp
  • Special document of Asylum seekers or International Protection Applicant Card, issued by the Hellenic Ministry of Migration and Asylum, for citizens who do not possess a passport or any other travel document.

Certification of home address & telephone number

  • Recent* telephony bill issued in your name, featuring your name and phone number. Alternatively, you may submit one of the following: 
    • Recent* Utility bill
    • Last updated income tax slip (for the current home address)
    • Home or business premises lease contract, filed to a tax office.

In case you submit a telephony bill (mobile or landing) to certify your address, no other document is necessary.

*issued within the last 6 months

V.A.T. Registration number* & income

You may submit one of the following:

  1. Last updated income tax slip
  2. In case an income tax slip is not available you need to submit a Solemn Declaration on no requirement to submit a tax return, with a certificate of authenticity of signature from official Public Authority or a digital certificate through GOV.GR, and a document issued by a Tax Authority where VAT registration number is stated.

* Greek Tax Identification Number or domicile’ s country Tax Identification Number, if the jurisdiction participates in the Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information for Tax purposes (CRS) or the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
If the applicant's tax residence falls under a jurisdiction, which does not participate into any information exchange agreement, then the VAT Registration number in Greece is required.

The bank may require additional documentation.

Occupation & current occupation address

Please submit one of the following:

For salaried employees

  • Recent employer’s certificate
  • Copy of latest salary statement

For individuals, entrepreneurs, and sole proprietors

  • Recent certificate of profession
  • Valid Professional Identity Card
  • Certificate from a competent Association (e.g. Law, Medical, etc.)
  • Social Insurance Institution Receipt
  • Registry details form TAXIS verifying your entrepreneurial activity.

Non-employed individuals

Students: Certificate verifying the student status

Pensioners: Pension information note or pension decision

Unemployed: Public document showing the unemployed status (e.g. a valid OAED unemployment card)

Housekeepers: Solemn Declaration of Law 1599/1986.

The issue date of the above-mentioned employment certificates should be within the last six months.

For foreign residents, all certificates must be translated in Greek or English language and validated from the Greek Embassy or the Greek Consulate, or any other official Public Authority or from the Notary Public of the country concerned.



Data provision to the Bank is mandatory

In line with the provisions of the applicable laws, the Bank is obliged to keep its clients’ identification documents and data related to their financial profile. These data must be updated regularly.  Clients should submit the required documents to any branch of the Bank’s network.

Learn more about the identification procedure in the Hellenic Bank Association’s relevant leaflet ''Have you introduced yourself?''