Pancreta Bank will under no circumstances and in any way (by phone or via email/sms/messenger/viber) ask you for card details, or your PIN, or personal e-Banking codes.
- Yoursecurity codes(username, password) for logging in to Digital banking- PANCRETA ONLINE- are personal and you must not disclose them to anyone
- Keeping your personal security codes safe is your responsibility. In the event you suspect a physical or an electronic theft, you must immediately notify the Bank by contacting the 24hour Customer Service Line (+30) 2810338800
- It is recommended to change your Password at regular intervals
- Make sure that your new password is not easily predictable (does not contain any personal data e.g. date of birth)
- It is recommended that you choose complex passwords. Keep them in a way that ensures that their disclosure or theft is not possible and never store them together with the Username
- Enable FaceID or Fingerprint mechanisms, for accessing the system.
- Ignore misleading phone calls (voice phishing) made by individuals who claim to be PANCRETA BANK “representatives/personnel” urging you to disclose your personal data (e.g. Account Number, User ID, Tax Registration Number, Identity Card Number etc.) with the aim to intercept them
- Immediately ignore or delete misleading e-mail messages (phishing emails) or/and SMS, messenger or viber messages asking you to fill-in banking data or personal ID codes. These messages urge you to follow a link to a particular page in order to enter your personal data (e.g. Username, Password, Additional Password etc.) and intercept them