- Your security codes (username, password) for logging in to PANCRETA ONLINE are personal and you must not disclose them to anyone.
- Keeping your personal security codes safe is your responsibility. In the event you suspect a physical or an electronic theft, you must immediately notify the Bank by contacting the 24hour Customer Service Line (+30) 2810338800.
- It is recommended to change your Password at regular intervals.
- Make sure that your new password is not easily predictable (does not contain any personal data e.g. date of birth).
- It is recommended that you choose complex passwords. Keep them in a way that ensures that their disclosure or theft is not possible and never store them together with the Username.
- Enable FaceID or Fingerprint mechanisms, for accessing the system.
- Ignore misleading phone calls (voice phishing) made by individuals who claim to be PANCRETA BANK “representatives/personnel” urging you to disclose your personal data (e.g. Account Number, User ID, Tax Registration Number, Identity Card Number etc.) with the aim to intercept them.
- Immediately ignore or delete misleading e-mail messages (phishing emails) or/and SMS, messenger or viber messages asking you to fill-in banking data or personal ID codes. These messages urge you to follow a link to a particular page in order to enter your personal data (e.g. Username, Password, Additional Password etc.) and intercept them.
PANCRETA BANK will never ask you, by any means (by phone or via email/sms, messenger, viber), your card codes, your PIN or your ebanking pass codes.