All terminals offered by Pancretabank accept transactions with chip & pin cards. Transactions can be made by inserting the card into the device, contactless, with a virtual card or by typing the transaction.
There is an option to select a wired or wireless POS terminal, depending on your needs:
- If the business activity requires cashless transactions at the counter, a wired POS is the ideal solution.
- In the case where the POS needs to be portable (e.g. in restaurants, gas stations, etc.), the wireless POS terminal provides the necessary flexibility.
When choosing a POS terminal you must take into account:
- Flexibility to accept different types of transactions;
- Speed of transaction handling and ease to use;
- Durability to daily use and guarantee provided;
- Support service in the cases of transaction problems or terminal damage.