Pancretabank is very active in the Retail Banking sector.
- It covers personal and consumption needs of retail clients through a range of products, determined by the needs and characteristics of each retail client.
- The bank actively supports its clients’ housing needs by providing loans for the purchase, construction, renovation/upgrade and repair of residences, and for the purchase of a plot of land.
Reference Interest Rate: ECB
* The interest margin is formulated within the above range based on the client’s profile, trustworthiness, the overall relationship with the bank, the type of loan collateral and the rate of financing on the value of the property.
Additional rate rebates can be offered, depending on the borrower’s relationship and cooperation with the Bank as well as the type of collateral.
- The Law 128/1975 levy is added to the aforementioned interest rates (currently 0,12% for mortgage loans and 0,60% for business premises loans).
- If applicable, fees for examining loan applications are charged, as well as real fees for technical inspection or mortgage prenotation, according to the Bank’s main Commission Rates list.