If you receive a pension/subsidy from one of the domestic Social Security Funds, you may participate in the census procedure at any time.
This specific procedure will allow you to change the account and the Bank from which you receive your pension, easily and quickly.
Visit any one of the branches of our network and submit an application for the transfer of your pension from any other Bank.
The officer in charge will ask you to produce the required data (DIAS Fund Code, Social Security Number); an electronic request will be sent to your Fund for the transfer to be completed.
The procedure usually takes 2-3 months, without you having to visit the Fund or the Bank from which you initially collected your pension.
The following funds currently participate in the constant census:
- ΟΑΕΕ (TEVE)
- OΑΕΕ (ΤΑΕ)
- OAEE (TSA)
- IKA ETAM
- ΙΚΑ Τ.Ε.Α.Μ.
- INDIVIDUALS WHO RECEIVE AN ALLOWANCE FROM OGA
- IKA ETAM TAPIAT
- IKA – PENSIONS FROM INCORPORATED FUNDS
- IKA-ETAM/TAP-DEI – PRIMARY PENSION
- TANTP (OAEE)
- ΤΕΑΑ-ΤΟΜ. SUPPLEMENTARY INSURANCE OF BAKERS (OAEE)
- STATE PENSIONERS
- STATE PENSIONERS – STATE GENERAL ACCOUNTING OFFICE
- NATIONAL SOCIAL SECURITY ORGANISATION (EFKA) – PENSIONS
- EFKA – TSP ETE
- EFKA – TSP ISAP
- EFKA – TSPEAPSGO
- OGA - CONTRIBUTIONS TO NON-INSURED ELDERLY CITIZENS