Pancreta Online service allows you to monitor the balance and the transactions of your deposit accounts, to make money transfers, payments to third parties, etc.
More specifically, you can:
GET INFORMATION ON:
- The balance and transactions made through your deposit accounts; *
- The details of the checks you have issued (individual checks, check status);
- Transfers of funds to registered or unregistered accounts; *
- Payments via Internet Banking; *
- Your profile, i.e. your deposit accounts and your personal data – address, Tax Identification Number, etc.
* (option offered to export statements in Excel, PDF and CSV files)
YOU CAN ALSO:
- Save transactions as templates;
- View the joint beneficiaries of your accounts (maximum of 4 joint beneficiaries per account);
- Search for individual or post-dated checks;
- Receive information on the number of your shares;
- Modify the ranking of your accounts;
- Save accounts as “favourites”;
- Save a transaction as a template only after it has been initially executed;
- Export transaction receipts in PDF format;
- Save your device, adding a photograph, a PIN for quick connection, etc.
You can also perform all of the above from the Pancreta Online mobile app, except for the following:
- Submitting electronic application for the issuance of a checkbook;
- Exporting files;
- Creating templates;
- Managing beneficiaries;
- Managing the daily transaction limit.