Two types of files are available:
- Payroll file -> Single withdrawal from account debited – multiple deposits in third-party beneficiary’s accounts.
- Multiple transactions file -> Multiple withdrawals from account debited – many deposits in third-party beneficiary’s accounts.
These are the following steps for Transaction files upload:
1. Visit Bank’s website to convert the transaction file into .xml format and save the new file.
2. “Upload” the File by:
“Transactions / Payments” -> “Transaction File Upload”
By submitting file.xml and choosing any of the two file types.
3. Click on “Transaction File Upload” and authorize the loading file. Then click on:
“Transaction Status” -> “View Job Notifications”
For its status.
4. Search file on:
“Transaction Status” -> “Display Transaction File Status”
To approve or reject the file
ATTENTION! The file may be approved / rejected only when the indications “Validation Completed” or “Validation Completed with errors” appear on the screen.
As soon as the above mentioned steps have been accomplished, you should run the transaction file. Please note that by accepting the file the transactions have not been executed, therefore, you should follow the steps below:
- In the “Transaction Status” -> “Display pending transactions”, select final approval for execution.
Notification about the result of your transactions, please select menu “Transaction result” or “Online Activity”.