Newly-established and/or existing small/medium enterprises of all legal forms, which comply with the following requirements:
- Are registered in Greece and the investment will be carried out in Greece
- Are small/medium businesses, i.e. they employ up to 250 employees and have an annual turnover up to 50 million euros or assets of 43 million euros
- Do not exceed the limit set by the De Minimis Aid Rule
- Have activity in eligible Classification Codes
- Are up to date regarding their tax and social security obligations.