Pancreta Online service of Pancreta Bank S.A. allows you to monitor the balance of your accounts, print statements, make fund transfers, payments to third parties, bill payments, etc.
More specifically, you are able to:
- Transfer funds on a specific date, between registered deposit accounts held within Pancreta Bank S.A.
- Transfer funds to deposit accounts held with another bank, domestic or E.U.;
- Make payroll payments by uploading an electronic file;
- Make payments on a specific date to cover your obligations to the State, utilities, fixed and mobile communication companies, other general companies, as well as to make payments to credit card issued by Pancreta Bank or different Greek banks;
- Submit electronic applications for issuing a cheque book, changing your personal details, reissuing your debit cards’ PIN, changing the daily transaction limit of your debit card .
Receive information about:
- The balance and transactions of your deposit accounts; *
- The details of your cheque books (cheque book availability, cheque status);
- Executed or recorded fund transfers to registered or unregistered accounts;
- Payments you have submitted via Internet Banking; *
- Your Personal information profile, i.e. your deposit accounts details and your personal data – address, Tax Identification Number, etc.
* (with the possibility to export statements in Excel, PDF and CSV files).
Manage / Modify:
- Your password;
- Your username;
- Your profile data:
- Modify your deposit accounts (modification of usage rights);
- Change the name of the registered deposit accounts to a name of your choice;
- Your template transactions;
- The beneficiaries and the beneficiary groups, as well as upload a beneficiary file;
- The stored devices on which you use the application;
- The actions you have performed;
In addition, you can:
- Save transactions as templates;
- View the joint beneficiaries of your accounts (maximum of 4 joint beneficiaries per account);
- Search for individual or post-dated cheques;
- Receive information on the number of your shares;
- Modify the ranking of your accounts;
- Save favorite accounts;
- Save a transaction as a template only after it has been initially executed;
- Export transaction receipts in PDF format;
- Send transaction receipts to the email of your choice.
- Save your device on Pancreta Online mobile application, adding a picture, a PIN for quick connection, fingerprint etc.
You can also perform all of the above from the mobile Pancreta Online app, except for the following actions:
- Uploading a payroll payment and beneficiary file;
- Submitting an electronic application for bank cheques;
- Exporting files;
- Creating templates;
- Managing beneficiaries;